Thursday, January 8, 2009

Our ohana

Hmmm.... how can i explain our family? Well here it goes. Our famly is a little different from your normal family. My mom was born in Hamilton, New Zealand. My sister is 5 and is joy to have in the house. And me a guess u could just say i am stuck in the middle. I am 12 and a half. So i guess u could call me a tween. Any ways now that that you know our ages i guess i should probibly tell u our names i am Azia like Asia the content and my mom and sister's name is Lorraine and Alexandra. Well somethings my family likes to do are hula, swim, and Laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Hey! of course I remember you! I absolutely love married life! you have a cute blog! love ya too

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey az! thanks for commenting on my blog, love you wish you could have been there too. its okay though - take care and i'm excited to read your blog! keep posting :) xox love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Azia...you did a wonderful job introducing your family. I am excited to be able to read your blog and keep up to date with all that happens with you. Tell Uncle Mike to keep his gas to himself (that's from Uncle Jerry - ha) Rude aye?
    Love you Azia,
    Aunty Ang...xoxoxo....

    ReplyDelete