Sunday, February 8, 2009

The letter "M"


Hey so my Cuz Carly sent me a tag and so now i have to say 10 things that i like that start with the letter M so here it goes.

1. MONEY (who doesn't)lol
2. Monkeys
3. My Mommy
4. Muffins (yummy)


5. Melons (especially in the summer)
6. Malted milk balls
7. Mochi Crunch (in popcorn or by itself it is good either way)lol

8. The MALL (when i have the money to shop there)lol..seriously
9. Movie nights (i know nights doesn't start with M but hey if you go back one letter in the alphabet you get M)lol
10. MISSIONARIES!!!!!!! (Ramon and Eathyn especially)xoxo

so there are ten things that i absolutely love
(By the way Carly picked my letter)
If you want me to send you a letter to start your letter blog just ask me .

1 comment:

  1. hey girl I like your list... But yeah give me a letter!!!! nothing crazii either. LOL. aight luff ya.

    ReplyDelete