Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LIMO RIDE

Oh my goodnes ok so on top of getting straight "A's" all year tomorrow i get to ride in a limo and eat at the M resort down town. I am so excited!!!!! I am going to get to miss 3 hours of school. So but the only bad part is that i am goin to have a horrible stomach ache when i get back...lol...so ya i just had to share that with every one. And also on friday Ali is goin on a field trip to a water park ( not an amusement park just a park with water sprinklers) so i will have my mom take lots of pics so that u can see just how silly Ali really is..jk..lol

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the straight A's Azia. Keep it up and you will easily get an academic scholarship to help you through College!
    So, you sounded as if you were coming up to Keyra's wedding? Fill me in on all the details....
    Love ya,
    Aunty Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Azia,

    I'm so sorry I didn't realize that all the kids will be gone on scout camps and Young Womens camp that week that you wanted to stay. Looks like it won't really work.

    Sorry,
    Aunty Ang..:(

    ReplyDelete